What happened to the guy out west who carried in the sheriffs office?

PDA

tkaction
January 19, 2011, 12:00 PM
The judge issued a no carry edict but didnt have the authority. I cant remember his name.

If you enjoyed reading about "What happened to the guy out west who carried in the sheriffs office?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Buck Snort
January 21, 2011, 08:48 AM
Whatever happened it was not a smart thing to do unless he was an LEO.

Sam1911
January 21, 2011, 09:15 AM
Out west? Where? More specifics?

I carry in our PDs/Sheriff's offices here whenever I'm there. Not against the law in my state.

Sam1911
January 21, 2011, 09:17 AM
Wait. Are you talking about Joel Rosenburg? In Minnesota?

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=560330

brboyer
January 21, 2011, 10:28 AM
Why do you say that?

cassandrasdaddy
January 21, 2011, 11:30 AM
his wifes case just went to court she made/got a deal. 3 charges dropped/dismissed and one with "deferred adjudication" . it was her case that got this whole thing started

Standing Wolf
January 21, 2011, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Buck Snort View Post
Why do you say that?

Not everyone realizes government property is our property. We, the people are to be served by government, not ruled by it.

tkaction
January 21, 2011, 05:46 PM
yes it was Joel Rosenberg. He was due in court last week and there was nothing posted anywhere. Not his wifes case.

If you enjoyed reading about "What happened to the guy out west who carried in the sheriffs office?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!