SHOT Day 3 - Stag

PDA

TexasRifleman
January 20, 2011, 03:48 PM
Stag has taken full advantage of "end of all things" marketing in this, their "Executive Survival Package".

Fairly complete with first aid, spare ammo, batteries, flashlight and one MRE. I'm not sure why there is a cleaning kit, most of the customers for this won't be cleaning anything.

When you "bug out" with this I hope you are not going very far..... the case weighs 20 pounds empty :)

You will have to forgive me, I didn't ask the price. For the target audience I suspect price won't matter.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/texasrifleman2/stag.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "SHOT Day 3 - Stag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
brandon_mcg
January 20, 2011, 04:05 PM
haha. price on their website is $2012.00.

Cal-gun Fan
January 20, 2011, 07:50 PM
Wow. A whopping ONE MRE!

Great way to make money off of the end of the world nerds!

pitsmile
January 20, 2011, 10:08 PM
haha. Do they make a zombie survival kit too?

Well, if I had the $ to blow, why not?

Billmanweh
January 21, 2011, 01:51 AM
Can I get this with mildots or a plate carrier? I'm also from Texas and don't like beans in my chili.

gunnutery
January 21, 2011, 02:03 AM
As far as the price goes, I can afford the MRE.

Husker_Fan
January 21, 2011, 11:49 AM
Love the apocalyptic price tag. Can you really put a price on peace of mind? LOL

As for the zombie survival kit, it should include shoes with wear resistant soles (since you'll be shuffling your feet a lot), and freeze dried pig brains to get you by those times when humans aren't around. It would be the fall back bag for after the zombies bite you.

george30
January 21, 2011, 01:10 PM
That's american marketing at its finest.

Picard
January 22, 2011, 01:11 AM
That's cute. It's nice that it comes with a rifle, ammo, flashlight, multi tool and optic. The fact that it comes with a first aid kit and MRE is a joke, but it's a funny one. It'll probably sell pretty well.

TexasRifleman
January 22, 2011, 12:24 PM
The fact that it comes with a first aid kit and MRE is a joke, but it's a funny one. It'll probably sell pretty well.

Yeah the guys at the Stag booth made it pretty clear it's an inside joke, but they were also pretty sure they were going to be selling a lot of them, MRE included.

brandon_mcg
January 23, 2011, 12:25 AM
i'm sure that the price of $2012 isnt a coincidence either. it never gets old seeing marketing at work.

Cosmoline
January 25, 2011, 12:52 AM
I hope the "People & Pets" bag isn't also food. Or have we already entered the solyent green phase?

Hatchett
January 25, 2011, 12:56 AM
So is the rifle like the toy that comes with the happy meal?

sig228
January 25, 2011, 01:17 AM
MRE...chili with beans...hope they have some tp in that first aid kit.

John Wayne
January 25, 2011, 12:25 PM
MRE= Meal Refusing to Exit

You won't need the TP.

TexasRifleman
January 25, 2011, 12:26 PM
LOL I knew when I started this it would end up here. Too funny not to though :)

If you enjoyed reading about "SHOT Day 3 - Stag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!