RUBBER GRIPS: Who likes, and who doesn't?

PDA

SharpsDressedMan
January 22, 2011, 08:33 PM
This applies to both revolvers and autos, so here goes. I have pretty much discontinued use of rubber grips over the years due to not being able to get as firm a grip, they don't look as good as nicely done wood grips, and they snag on clothing during the draw too often. My only exception is those that come on the 500 S&W, which serve to dampen the recoil of this obvious heavy banger. I have tried wood grips on that one, too, but the real heavy loads need the rubber grips. For me, all the lesser recoiling gun are not a problem with wood or hard grips, so those guns get dressed up when possible (hard to put wood or ivory on a Glock, for instance). How do the rest of you feel about rubber type grips?

If you enjoyed reading about "RUBBER GRIPS: Who likes, and who doesn't?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
451 Detonics
January 22, 2011, 08:45 PM
For concealed carry I prefer a hard grip that doesn't "catch" on my clothes. Range and target guns often get rubber. It's nice to have the tackier grip when you have been standing around in the sun when it is 90 out waiting for your relay.

9mmepiphany
January 22, 2011, 08:56 PM
Rubber grips shine in duty wear, because duty guns are always bumping into things. I usually put Aluminum or G-10 grips on guns I use for defense and daily carry.

While I love the look of wood, I don't find that they shine for concealed carry. They react to moisture and lubes and can swell to impringe on a guns function

Sauer Grapes
January 22, 2011, 09:20 PM
I've only handled a couple pistols with rubber grips. I like them for range guns, but not so much for the snag factor on a CCW.
I like the look of black grips on a stainlees gun though.

mes228
January 22, 2011, 09:31 PM
I don't dislike them. However you must be careful, as I have had several pistols that were rusted under the rubber grips. One was hard chrome and it was even pitted. It takes extra dilligence with rubber grips. On occassion remove them and grease/oil as they seem to draw/collect moisture or something. I don't understand the process. I never buy a used pistol with rubber grips without checking underneath for rust. Practically all are rusted.

9mmepiphany
January 22, 2011, 09:35 PM
Here is a set of 220s with different Hogue grips

The 220 is wearing the rubber panels from when it served as my duty gun, the 220ST wears a set of their aluminum panels

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n79/9mmepiphany/DSC_1267.jpg

6x6pinz
January 22, 2011, 09:39 PM
I prefer Hogues on my large frames and pachmayr on my small frames, no wood or plastic on any.

Dogguy
January 22, 2011, 09:40 PM
From a purely functional standpoint, I prefer rubber grips on revolvers and wood or plastic on automatics.

aryfrosty
January 22, 2011, 09:56 PM
I admit to liking them. If I am going to pocket carry a handgun I stay away from them, but for holster carry I seek them out for the snappier rounds. I still have the first set of Pachmayr Compac Professionals I ever tried and they are on a 3" M-64 S&W.

Jeb21
January 22, 2011, 10:23 PM
I rather have rubber grips on my revolvers. They just tend to fit my hands better. I even have rubber grips on several of my carry revolvers and pistols. The snagging issue has not really presented a problem for me so far.

BCRider
January 22, 2011, 10:43 PM
I've got rubber on my CZ Shadow and two sets of Hogue rubber grips on revolvers. While I recognize that they work extremely well for range and competition work I find that the revolver versions in particular are just dog gone UGLY! ! ! !

Another revolver uses oiled wood grips and thanks to the oil finish they don't seem to get too slippery... but then I haven't used this gun on a sweltering hot summer day match yet.

Yes, the rubber is nicely tacky. Up here we don't CCW unless you're a plainclothes LEO so the way the rubber would catch on clothing isn't even a consideration for us. On the range at the start line with an RO holding a timer behind your head they ROCK!

orionengnr
January 22, 2011, 11:02 PM
I like the Hogue rubber grips on my K-frame and N-frame S&Ws.

RKRCPA
January 22, 2011, 11:04 PM
Uncle Mike's Boot grip on J frame snubby, Pachmayr Compac's on L Frame snubby, everything else gets wood.

g.a.stahle
January 22, 2011, 11:27 PM
I have a set of rubber Pachmayr grips on my Sig P225/P6. They're worlds better than the original grips that came on it.

brandon_mcg
January 23, 2011, 12:30 AM
i enjoy them for range shooting. as others have said, i prefer checkered wood on my carry guns.

CraigC
January 23, 2011, 03:25 AM
I despise them. They are ugly. They are sticky. They catch on clothing. They pick up lint and look like a black T-shirt I slept in. They are ugly. They do not absorb recoil. They catch your skin and rub it off. They are ugly. 99% of the time they are uncomfortable. Pachy's are too thin and Hogue's are too thin with an irritating ambidextrous palm swell. They are inferior in every way to properly fitting custom grips of wood, stag, ivory or micarta.....and they are ugly.

I have never had wood grips "react to moisture or oil".

They do have one thing going for them, they are cheap.

MidwestRookie
January 23, 2011, 04:18 AM
I love them. I also don't carry...

chris in va
January 23, 2011, 04:58 AM
I like the hard plastic grips on my CZ 75BD better than the rubber ones. That's about all I can add to the topic.

RON in PA
January 23, 2011, 05:19 AM
IMHO they greatly improve shooting revolvers.

9mmforMe
January 23, 2011, 06:00 AM
I like rubber boot grips for J frame revolvers. On my semi-autos the hard plastic is just fine for me.

usp9
January 23, 2011, 08:07 AM
The few guns I have that have rubber grips are great, I put the rubber sleeves on some of the polymer framed guns too. Wood is sexy, but soft rubber sticks to my hand. Plastic is my least favorite.

hardluk1
January 23, 2011, 08:31 AM
I use hogues soft rubber grips on all my revolvers and slip overs on my KT's Only my glocks are still as made. Never had a problem hanging on material with 26years of carry'n or hunting. Woods pretty but don't use them.

yeti
January 23, 2011, 09:13 AM
I tried then, even wanted to like them, found that at best they didn't work, for me, any better than wood so almost everything wears wood now and they all look much better for it.

Steve 48
January 23, 2011, 10:56 AM
I don't mind the recoil and I like the wood grips much better.

oldfool
January 23, 2011, 11:49 AM
it's a bit of a paradox for me
I have the usual obligatory overstuufed range bag full of nothing but grips X, Y, and Z

rubber grips mostly always feel real good in my hand, some feel "just right"
but I never do seem to shoot as well with them
probably has a little to do with so many years shooting so many with good wood, even even though they really don't always fit me like they technically should
"dance with the one what brung you", I guess, and round count always did matter

I shoot nearly 100% original/traditional, wood or hard plastic, or "inserts" style
but yet another rubber-made finds it's way into the overstuffed range bag from time to time

and can easily understand why that is not ideal from a duty or competition perspective

Peter M. Eick
January 23, 2011, 11:51 AM
Good for shooting guns, good at the range. Ok for carry. IWB they tend to stick in the humidity.

SharpsDressedMan
January 23, 2011, 03:34 PM
I KNEW this would be an interesting topic! Keep it up!

modifiedbrowning
January 23, 2011, 05:45 PM
I despise the rubber grips as well. I am buying a Sig 220 that has the Hogue rubber grips and the first thing I plan to do is replace the grips.
On the other hand I am not a big fan of wood grips either. The only pistols I have with wood grips are on Hi-Power and one 1911. I prefer the plastic or g10 grips for the most part.

ThePunisher'sArmory
January 23, 2011, 05:55 PM
Hogue goes on everything I own!!!

Onward Allusion
January 23, 2011, 06:47 PM
I love wood grips BUT rubber grips are a necessary evil with some guns. I hate shooting 38spl snubs with wood grips. I REALLY hate shooting the Super Blackhawk without a glove and wish it had a rubber grip (but it would look totally stupid).

bannockburn
January 23, 2011, 07:16 PM
I've tried a lot of different styles of wood grips on my S&W Model 686 but the one that felt the best was a Pachmayr Presentation rubber grip. On my J frames I prefer the factory wood along with a Tyler T-Grip adapter. With my M1911's I cut the center section off the Pachmayr grips and just use the two panels that are left. The only gun that I have the full set of Pachmayrs on is my Browning Hi-Power. For some reason it feels just right using the complete wraparound set-up.

forindooruseonly
January 23, 2011, 08:57 PM
Wood on everything all the time. Unless its old and came with Gutta Percha grips, then it has them.

kbbailey
January 23, 2011, 09:37 PM
I didn't realize it, but all my handguns except 1 have rubber grips. I like the Pachmyer Presentation grips on my Ruger Blackhawks and Single-Sixes. Pachmyer Combat on my Python. Ruger factory grips on the Sp101. Both Tauri have factory rubber grips also. The old .357 stainless Blackhawk wears fake ivory.

GunByte
January 25, 2012, 05:57 PM
I have rubber grips on 3 carry guns. 3 have plastic and one has checker wood. I read all the time about rubber snagging but I do not find that to be the a problem I carry my guns. My plastic and wood checkered grips will snag my shirts more than the pebbled Hogue Wraparounds and make it uncomfortable to carry without wearing a T shirt. If there is a rubber grip with finger groves that fit my hand I will always opt for that. My carry guns are tools and my grip choices are based on what works best. I do not show them to anyone and they stay concealed when I carry so no need to dress them up for a fancy dinner. :)

newbuckeye
January 25, 2012, 07:05 PM
I have hogue's on my G17, GP100 357, CS 40, and one 1911. My sp101 , cz2075, and para p12 don't because those are the ones I carry the most. I have a hard enough time keeping my shirt pulled over it. I don't need the rubber grips helping gather it up!

Rail Driver
January 25, 2012, 07:06 PM
I don't like them at all. I currently have a set of officer size hogue 1911 grips that I'm trying to trade for something else.

Deaf Smith
January 25, 2012, 08:40 PM
I like rubber grips on my rubber guns only.

Sure I tolerate Glock fantastic-plastic but wood and steel is my ideal!

Deaf

Loosedhorse
January 25, 2012, 09:25 PM
Absolutely essential for hard kicking revolvers. The backstrap-covering Pachmayr Decelerators, and the old Ruger GP100/SRH wood-paneled rubber grips are terrific. I've heard great things about the Taurus Ribber grips, but have never tried them.

I think that their "stickiness" makes them worse for pocket carry, and even concealed carry if they won't let the cover garment drape freely.

BCRider
January 25, 2012, 11:29 PM
The Hogue rubber grips on the two revolvers with them and the stock rubber grips on one of my CZ's offer the best grip going in the widest range of conditions. Even soaked in hand sweat they still grip better than anything else I've got. Same when I've shot the CZ in the rain... which up this way happens all too often for our early season matches.... :D

Raw or oil finished wood may work better. But in the presence of all that sweat and skin oil they sure wouldn't look good for long. Nicely finished wood and plastic slip like the dickens when wet.

marv
January 25, 2012, 11:40 PM
This old phart has arthritic recoil sensitive hands. I have Pacs on my revos and cushioned bike innertube on my autos.

Pyro
January 26, 2012, 09:30 AM
I don't like them.
If I grip the handgun during a draw a bit sloppy, the rubber 'stickiness' doesn't let me shift my hands/fingers quick so I get a better grip.

JohnD13
January 26, 2012, 09:49 AM
Well the rubber grips aren't as nice to look at as wood, but they also don't get chipped, gouged and scratched like wood when you use them hard. I like them.

CajunBass
January 26, 2012, 09:51 AM
If it's something I'm going to shoot/carry, I don't really care.

If it's something I'm buying for "pretty" and most of what I have is for that, then wood.

Inebriated
January 26, 2012, 11:42 AM
For shooting, they're great.
For carrying, they're terrible.
For looks, they're terrible.

Onward Allusion
January 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
For me, strictly from a functional perspective, rubber grips are great at the range for absorbing recoil from mag loads or light guns. However, for CC, they kind of suck. Rubber grips will let the shooter get a better hold on the pistol for CC, but they also catch on clothing.

I prefer wood grips for aesthetics and I put 3M Traction tape on some of my SD/HD guns <gasp!>.

cleardiddion
January 26, 2012, 03:38 PM
I got my first handgun with rubber grips on them.

Having teethed on more classic grips, I'm not quite sold on rubber but I can't say I hate them yet.

I guess time will tell.

mgmorden
January 26, 2012, 07:55 PM
I use a rubber slip-on grip on my M&P for competition use, but outside of "run and gun" activities where I really, really don't want the gun to slip out of my hand, I don't like them. If I'm just standing on the line firing or even on my carry guns, rubber is a turn off.

On guns that can use separate grip panels, I PREFER wood, but usually not enough to replace existing plastic grips.

The Lone Haranguer
January 26, 2012, 08:16 PM
I don't like them if they have an excessively "tacky" texture, are too sharply checkered or are poorly shaped.

larryh1108
January 26, 2012, 08:19 PM
If it has plastic, they have to go. I put rubber grip sleeves on my PM9 and LCP. I do have 1 set of oversized rubber grips on my 38spl snubbie but everything else has wood. Well, except for my HK P7. They still have the original grips and I haven't coughed up the well over $100 for wood ones. Even my $150 CZ70 has $100 Marschal walnut grips on them. I guess it's now a $250 CZ70.

exavid
January 27, 2012, 01:57 AM
I like rubber grips on target and non-carry guns. My Buckmark .22 that I use for Bullseye shooting has as rubber grip that I much prefer over other grips. Likewise my 6" Smith N frame .357 has pachmayr grips that just feel better to me on that gun. Most of the rest of my pistols are all poly nowadays. I'm happy to say that this old dog can learn new tricks, I really like the poly guns. Less to corrode, lighter weight, and less maintenance.

Twiki357
January 27, 2012, 02:27 AM
I don't care for the ugly rubber grips at all. It seems like S&W is also going to more and more rubber grips. I just bought a S&W model 637 with the rubber grips, my first gun with the rubber grips, so now I'm looking for a set of wood grips (for a model 36, 37, or 60 round butt) to replace the rubber. Looking forward to the next GS for them, but that's over two months away in my area. I guess the dog will have a new chew toy.

larryflew
January 27, 2012, 12:02 PM
Just something about the way they try and take the skin off of my side..........

milltown
January 27, 2012, 03:06 PM
I like the hogue rubber grip on the LCR and ordered some rubber Talon (sticker type) grips for SR9c.

SG1
January 27, 2012, 03:21 PM
I just ordered a Hogue grip for my SP101 (the trigger guard was eating my middle finger up) but I opted for the hard nylon instead of the soft rubber. I'm hoping the nylon will solve the issue of hanging clothes during concealed carry. I like the factory grip, but it's a little small. The Hogue grip takes up the space behind the trigger guard so hopefully it will be more comfortable to shoot for me.

MyGreenGuns
January 28, 2012, 02:18 AM
I love em! (http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=146303&d=1311775539) (Large Image)

I dont seem to have the snagging problem that some people have.

(Primary carry) My XD9 has the Uncle Mikes Glock slip on sleeve. I cut the back so the safety still works. It slipped when I first used it, but I roughed up the inside with sandpaper and it has never moved since.

(2ndary carry) My 637 I have shot with the wooden grips and did not like it. The rubber one makes it a two finger instead of three finger grip and it points more naturally for me.

The Judge came with the Taurus ribbed rubber grips that I've seen on other Taurus revolvers. Mine are still new, but I recently shot a .357 with some well worn ribs, it doesnt look as nice.

I've shot some longarms with a full rubber stock. I dont like rubber on the cheekweld, I'd like my face to slide when the gun kicks.

doc2rn
January 28, 2012, 03:38 AM
I like to find Ivory grips for collector pieces and BBQ guns but for most purposes I prefer a Hogue grip on my GP guns.

wolf695
January 28, 2012, 04:19 AM
Myself on my carry's plastic or rubber does it for me. Iam liking rubber more an more,if its wet its a good grip! I have had a few over the years get dropped, kicked,and banged into stuff. I have replaced wooden grips a few times, as well as plastic but not one wrap around rubber or rubber slabs. I do have a 1911 with alum,grips like it alot!

Maia007
January 28, 2012, 12:40 PM
I don't like rubber for any concealed carry gun but especially not for concealed pocket carry.

In any other application, rubber as a material is fine.

When I plan to shoot over 50 rounds in my 442, the walnut Spegel boot carry grips come off and an identically shaped rubber Spegel boot grips go on.

The Old Redneck
January 28, 2012, 01:20 PM
The older I get the better I like the rubber grips. Use more Hogue than any other brand. Really like them on heavy recoil single and double actions. Looks are not as important to me as being able to hold a gun the way I want.

iLikeOldgunsIlikeNewGuns
January 28, 2012, 02:47 PM
The gun I shoot the most is my SW1911, and it is also my EDC. I like shooting it with the Hogue rubber/fingergroove grips on it at the range, they are comfy, and provide a great grip, but I prefer to carry it with the black-marble panel grips it came with (I also practice with the panels a lot more than the rubber hogues). I find that the rubber does indeed catch on my shirt with 4:00 IWB carry, which is my preferred carry method. and I've also more than once seen the discoloring that rubber can leave even on a stainsless finish. If I was to open carry, I'd consider carrying it with the rubbers, purely for grip, as they don't look nearly as nice as the panels.

I love the rubber with wood inserts on my GP-100, never felt any need at all to change those, and my 4" S&W 629 came with rubber pachs that really help with the recoil. I might spring for some nice presentation grips for the 629 when the deal is good, but even then I will continue to mostly shoot it with the rubber as I love shooting hot .44 loads, and they really help absorb the oomph.

rishooter
January 29, 2012, 12:28 AM
I use rubber Pachmayrs on my S&W 22-4 1950 Army remake because the Thunder Ranch stocks were not comfortable at all.
I also have rubber grips as issued to the CHP on my S&W 68-I like to keep it the way I got it since I also have some CHP paperwork that came with it giving the revolver an interesting bit of its history-I know who last carried it from the shipping form itself-five other 68's are listed on it-apparently the were being removed from service.
My duty Ruger Speed Six was issued with Pachmayrs by my agency-very comfortable to shoot hot 357 loads with.
I will never use rubber grips on any Ruger or similar large bore single action because they impede the "rolling"motion that helps dampen felt recoil.
I don't shoot anything more powerful than 44 Magnum so i don't know what's good on the 460's,475's,etc.

hardluk1
January 29, 2012, 10:06 AM
All my revolvers have hogues soft rubber grips on them along with my old pocket taurus 85ss. Simple better control. Used them for many years. I cut up bike inner tubes for pistols that need a bit of extra grip control. Never carried if the looked good to me or anyone else. They just work for me..

nyrifleman
January 29, 2012, 07:54 PM
I just ordered a Hogue grip for my SP101 (the trigger guard was eating my middle finger up) but I opted for the hard nylon instead of the soft rubber. I'm hoping the nylon will solve the issue of hanging clothes during concealed carry. I like the factory grip, but it's a little small. The Hogue grip takes up the space behind the trigger guard so hopefully it will be more comfortable to shoot for me.

Just sent a Hogue grip for the SP101 back. I had the same problem as you: battered middle finger with .357 loads (.38 special was ok). The Hogue fixed that problem, but the grip didn't fit me at all. I hate the way a lot of Hogue grips taper towards the butt, I find that incredibly awkward because it's like the weight of the gun is trying to pull the grip out of my hand and I have to grasp it extra hard. If you know what I mean. Hoping that a Tausch grip wouldn't have the same problem.

Furncliff
January 29, 2012, 08:19 PM
I've had a S&W 15-3 for over 40 years. The first 30 of those years I rarely shot it because my groups were very poor. I decided to try some Pachmyer rubber grips and bing-0. That convinced me to try similar grips on my other pistols. I have big hands, perhaps thats why they work for me.

wally
January 29, 2012, 08:54 PM
On my 1911s I like the Pachmyer half rubber half rosewood grips. Rubber up front where you fingers are, smooth rosewood in the rear where the clothing flows over the grips.

Love the Hogue rubber over-molded grips on any AR or AK and their 10/22 stock.

I think our typical 90+ heat and humidity make them a big plus.

carbuncle
January 29, 2012, 09:38 PM
I love Pachmayr rubber grips on revolvers and Hogues on any semiauto that will take them, but I do like a nice wood grip as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

golden
January 30, 2012, 02:03 PM
I use rubber grips on my revolvers. I do not want them slipping and they help with the recoil. I would not shoot a revolver bigger than a .32 without them.

On semi-automatics, it is a different matter. They usually do not slip as much in my hand and as they are what I carry for work and self defense, I stick with the factory grip.
I tried the rubber grips and some work better than others. I do not like HOGUE grips on a semi auto, but LOVE THEM ON A REVOLVER. My old duty S&W 681 still wears the HOGUE grips I added twenty years ago. I would not shoot it without them.

Jim

Lonestar49
January 30, 2012, 06:41 PM

I like them, use them on all of my guns except the EMP 1911/9mm and its wood textured grips offer non-slip gripping.. so they remain as-is

I don't care about ccw clothing hang-ups (printing) vs solid grip from the "get-go" draw-out and accuracy they provide via same grip/comfort, come rain, shine, cold, hot.. It's the same dependable, non-changing grip, that counts most in my book and with my aging hands..

Here are some grips, both Hogue full fingered wrap arounds on my P220R, side panel only grips on my P229/40's and 228/9mm

Rubber CT laser grips on P229R 9mm and can be put on one of my P229/40's

P229/40 side panel-only - P220R w/full fingered wrap-around - P229R CT w/rubber laser grips
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/Lonestar49/Picture280.jpg

And I use Pachmayr Tactical rubber sleeves/fingered on my Beretta Px4 and Sig P225/9mm - thin and no palm-swells - key

I did use Hogue fingered on my Px4/40 G for the last 5yrs but due to my hands, changing with age, the Hogue's have "palm swells" on each side as you can see vs Pach's do not.. made a huge difference in grip retention times during long shoot days at the range.. No more "grip fatigue" as was the case, of late, with/using Houge fingered "slip-on sleeve w/palm swells" as seen on my Px4/40/G pic taken sometime last year in first pic below

Px4 w/ Hogue and no grips, yet, on P228 (Hogue side panel-only grips are on it now) - just like P229/40 above

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/Lonestar49/Picture390.jpg

Making note that the ones on the Sig P225/9mm are for Beretta 92fs and the ones on my Beretta Px4 are or CZ 75/85 which have a tad more side height than the CZ grips as you can see in pic if you look carefully at the sides.

Beretta Px4 w/CZ 75/85 grips and Sig P225 w/Beretta 92fs grips
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/Lonestar49/Picture035.jpg

Note palm swell/size of Hogues vs thinness of Pach's

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/Lonestar49/Picture036.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/Lonestar49/Picture032.jpg

At 12 bucks each, very affordable and easy to put on, take off, put on without worry of "slippage" once on and set via grip squeezes..

Here's where I got the Pachmayrs fyi

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Pachmayr174-Tactical-Grip-Glove/744552.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DPachmayr%2BTactical%2Bgrip%2Bglove%2BCZ%2B75%252F82%26x%3D12%26y%3D11%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=Pachmayr+Tactical+grip+glove+CZ+75%2F82&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Just click on the little guns below the big 92Fs

Luck,

Ls

Omaney
January 30, 2012, 10:03 PM
My CZ PCR came with rubber panels. I had to replace them immediately. They would either snag or abrade the bare skin. Ouch. That being said, I really like the Hogue Mono Grips on my revolver. They fit my hand perfectly.

OH DEUCE
January 31, 2012, 04:00 AM
Don't have any range or competition guns. All of mine are for carry. The 1911's get the pachmyer legends or the finger groove that go under the panels. The USP has the hogue slip ons. I haven't had any snagging problems at all.

9mmforMe
January 31, 2012, 10:14 PM
I definitely love the look of wood and rubber grips do work well for cohesion. Personally I prefer some sort of stippled polymer.

SharpsDressedMan
January 31, 2012, 10:57 PM
Wood grips are much more interesting.:D http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/matquig/DSC05980.jpg http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/matquig/hogue.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "RUBBER GRIPS: Who likes, and who doesn't?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!