FEG PA-63 magazines

PDA

rogdigity
January 23, 2011, 05:31 PM
does anyone know of any aftermarket or extended mags for these pistols? i have a few of the factory mags but im honestly looking for some higher cap mags for it to add a little weight to the damn thing

If you enjoyed reading about "FEG PA-63 magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ohio Gun Guy
January 23, 2011, 05:36 PM
Ive had on for a while and have NEVER seen an aftermarket magazine for them.

Sorry to pee on the parade.:eek: Maybe someone smarter will come along???

rogdigity
January 23, 2011, 05:49 PM
finding mags isnt as hard as everyone thinks. i bought my extra mags for like 15 bucks. i just want some with 10+ rounds to add weight, grip, and fun to my shooting experiance. plus its kinda lame when you only get 7 rounds at a mag. ive got like a dozen mags for my 45 for that reason

StinkBait
January 23, 2011, 10:31 PM
I own two PA-63's and think they are a great value for the $$. I had a magazine fail on me due to leaving a fully loaded magazine for an extreme amount of time. I had shot one of my Pa's and then cleaned it and loaded the magazine, I left the pistol loaded in my dresser for at least 7 months. When I went to shoot the pistol at the range the pistol would not feed any ammo, I changed the magazine and that solved the problem. First time this has happened to me with any gun I own. Now I only load my 63's right before I shoot them, or if im going to conceal carry for the day. CDNN has the regular factory magazines for a good price. :cool:

rogdigity
January 24, 2011, 01:59 AM
i found mine through SOG for cheap. i bought them with some other maghs and a pair of CZs so shipping was pretty much free.

i actually leave mine loaded in the safe from time to time for months at a time. never any troubles at all and i just had it at the range a few days ago. now i did just have 4 out of 6 of my mini 14 mags rust on me though

anyone know if a walther mag will fit a FEG?

If you enjoyed reading about "FEG PA-63 magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!