CCW Holster for a 380 bodyguard

PDA

bimmerland
January 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
Need some help in deciding best holster for my 380 bodyguard. Will either keep in pocket or IWB.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW Holster for a 380 bodyguard" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
speaksoftly
January 24, 2011, 05:29 PM
For something that small, you have more than a few options. For my LCP, I've had many days of comfortable carry with just a plain Uncle Mikes pocket holster and an IWB holster of the same brand.

bimmerland
January 24, 2011, 05:43 PM
Will take a look. Thanks

The Lone Haranguer
January 24, 2011, 08:07 PM
At least as an option, in a front pant pocket, in a Mika pocket holster. http://frontiernet.net/~akim

bimmerland
January 24, 2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks

Zundfolge
January 25, 2011, 05:09 PM
I'm still curious if a molded leather or kydex holster for the little guy will end up turnning the laser on and burning up the battery.

Losov
January 25, 2011, 06:01 PM
I carry my LCP in a rear pocket with a "wallet" style pocket holster, ie, the weapon is held in the proper orientation to be drawn, the trigger is protected and there is an anti-print flap so the outline of the gun is not visible trough your clothing. I have tried and don't really care for front pocket carry.

I do have a Fobus paddle holster for OWB carry. I tend to use it if I'm driving a long distance and/or my waist will be covered by clothing. Mostly it's in my pocket, however. Whatever you choose, use a holster; do not carry free in a pocket.

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW Holster for a 380 bodyguard" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!