Falls Creek Sutlery?

PDA

jtscuba02
January 24, 2011, 07:37 PM
Anybody had any dealings with them? Was it good or bad? I am getting to pull the trigger on a couple more rifles and they have good prices.

The downside is I will have to buy a new safe to accommodate the longer rifles. Sigh! Hahahaha!!! It's good to be the king!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Falls Creek Sutlery?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GENTLEMAN OF THE CHARCOAL
January 24, 2011, 07:46 PM
Excellent, but not as good as Cabela's..Realize it's different equipment; am speaking of quality of service....

Fingers McGee
January 24, 2011, 07:49 PM
While I havent dealt with them recently, past business dealings were satisfactory

ZZZ
January 24, 2011, 11:44 PM
I ordered online from them last year, and somehow had my credit card info jacked, and some lowlife charged $5,000 for a chiropractor. It was the only place I used it. Can't say their site had anything to do with it for sure, but I'd probably order over the phone if I ever did it again.

AbitNutz
January 26, 2011, 06:54 PM
I have dealt with them in person. They're about a 100 miles or so from me. I had some business that way and stopped in. They're the only ones that carry RWS 1075+ caps. It's a very small outfit packed from top to bottom with Civil War reenactment paraphernalia. When I was there they took an order from Australia for tents of all things.

They're 100% legit and this is all they do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Falls Creek Sutlery?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!