Belgium Frontier Army - Need info

PDA

TFLeader
January 26, 2011, 08:48 PM
Picked up a Frontier Army (44 WCF) project gun. Needs all new springs and a few small parts. Anyone have a source for parts? Also could use an exploded view.

If you enjoyed reading about "Belgium Frontier Army - Need info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
January 26, 2011, 08:54 PM
If it is an SAA clone, SAA or clone parts might fit or can be fitted. If not, can you post a picture of just what you have.

Jim

TFLeader
January 26, 2011, 09:03 PM
Identical to:

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/admin/product_details.php?itemID=16554

Jim K
January 26, 2011, 09:15 PM
I don't have one of those, but have several of the smaller versions, in both CF and pinfire. I doubt you will find any parts anywhere for that gun. The springs will be mostly forged V springs with some forged flat springs. They can be made and fitted by any competent gunsmith, but if several are needed I can almost guarantee that the cost will exceed the value of the gun, assuming the $500 figure is about right for yours (and it seems right for the gun being sold).

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Belgium Frontier Army - Need info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!