michigan ccw laws at your home,land,business

PDA

mrdoublestak
January 27, 2011, 12:27 AM
hey does anyone want to give there opinion on this

A person shall not carry a dagger, dirk, stiletto, a double-edged nonfolding stabbing instrument of any length, or any other dangerous weapon, except a hunting knife adapted and carried as such, concealed on or about his or her person, or whether concealed or otherwise in any vehicle operated or occupied by the person, except in his or her dwelling house, place of business or on other land possessed by the person.

to me this tells me that on my property that i own i can conceal and i can drive my car around my property while i have a concealed weapon.

Opinions?

If you enjoyed reading about "michigan ccw laws at your home,land,business" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
brickeyee
January 27, 2011, 12:52 PM
Most likely.

In most paces you do not even need a driver's license to drive on your own property.

crzyjarmans
January 27, 2011, 01:56 PM
ist privite property,

357mag.
January 27, 2011, 01:58 PM
Yep,no license/permit needed on your property

markdaniel
January 27, 2011, 02:28 PM
Also no licence at place of business with approval of boss.

If you enjoyed reading about "michigan ccw laws at your home,land,business" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!