10-22 magazines

PDA

Bob Thompson
January 24, 2003, 06:57 PM
Does anybody know if Butler Creek high capacity (25 round) magazines for Ruger 10-22s or any other brand are currently being sold and if so what price and where can I get them. Also if not, do you know what used mags are going for and who might have them? Thanks much, Bob T.

If you enjoyed reading about "10-22 magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheFrontRange
January 24, 2003, 07:34 PM
I've seen some of those for sale at gun shows recently, priced at about $90 a pop. You'll also see them sometimes listed on Ebay where, as you'd guess, they're pretty hotly sought-after so the prices go mighty high there, too.

Sure wish I'd picked up some of those when you could get 'em at WalMart for about $20..."those were the days"...

Plan-B
January 24, 2003, 08:15 PM
My cousin bought 4 of them for $12 each at a gun show way back when. They were brand new too. Sure is nice not having to reload for 100 rounds... :D

kalibear45
January 28, 2003, 12:03 AM
www.rugermags.com

They are from canada so shipping time is slow usually around 10 days.

If you enjoyed reading about "10-22 magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!