SCAR 17s: Review with Accuracy Report

PDA

sturmgewehr
January 31, 2011, 02:06 PM
I posted a full video review of the FNH SCAR 17s this weekend and thought I would share it with you guys here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lwxHUiTcw

Questions and comments are welcome.

If you enjoyed reading about "SCAR 17s: Review with Accuracy Report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bachekermooni
January 31, 2011, 02:42 PM
Nice ....

courtgreene
January 31, 2011, 03:26 PM
I want one, come on lottery!

sappyg
January 31, 2011, 04:14 PM
Great video. I'm a subscriber to your channel.

It's a good thing that I can't even remotely get to the SCAR 17H price point or i would somehow manage a way to have one. nice review.

sturmgewehr
January 31, 2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks Sappyg.

The biggest complaint I have about the 17s is the lack of magazines. You simply can't find them right now. I have them on order with two places and I've told my dealer to grab all they can and I'll buy them. But here I sit with one magazine, the one that shipped with the rifle new.

Frustrating! Especially with Obama's pending "reasonable gun laws" speech coming later this week.

eldon519
January 31, 2011, 04:32 PM
I'll have to watch the review when I get home. Perhaps it's covered in there, but does the SCAR 17 feature a gas cut-off (for rifled grenades and so forth) like an FAL or M-14 does? I really appreciate this feature for shooting reduced cast-bullet plinking loads.

EdLaver
January 31, 2011, 04:55 PM
Whats the total weight of the rifle fully loaded?

If you enjoyed reading about "SCAR 17s: Review with Accuracy Report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!