need Ideas on a 10/22 receiver and stock price

PDA

p5200
February 5, 2011, 11:37 PM
I've got someone wanting to sell just, the stock and action. The stock he says has had the barrel channel opened up for a bull barrel. Now I haven't seen it yet but he says the receiver is the older anodized type and like new condition. I'm just looking for some general, ideas on what you folks think might be a fair price to pay for it. Hard to say I know but considering the condition if it is great, good, fair, or poor. Thanks for all estimates. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "need Ideas on a 10/22 receiver and stock price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
easy
February 6, 2011, 12:06 AM
Ruger receivers run $100-$125. Stocks are anywhere from free to $50. A standard carbine stock that has been opened for a .920" bbl will be quit thin in the forend sides forward of the bbl band. Does action include bolt and trigger group?

p5200
February 6, 2011, 12:14 AM
Yes on bolt and trigger group he said he would take $100.00 Thanks! :)

BlkHawk73
February 6, 2011, 07:12 AM
For $100 buy , buy it! Seems it everything but the bbl so you've got all you need to do a build.

If you enjoyed reading about "need Ideas on a 10/22 receiver and stock price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!