Browning parts from Marstar Canada

PDA

michiganfan
January 2, 2004, 08:41 AM
I want to buy an ambi safety for my BHP. Everywhere else I have seen on the web the part it is $75-85US. At Marstar Canada it is $57 Canadain.

Anyone have any expereince with this company. I dont want to cheap my Browning but if I can save $40 bucks great. The link below takes you to Marstar.

http://www.marstar.ca/b35.htm
Marstar Canada: Browning GP35 Hi-Power

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning parts from Marstar Canada" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RUT
January 2, 2004, 09:01 AM
Marstar has been around for a long time and is quite reputable. However, I've found that not everything that shows on their website is available, so it's best to call them directly if there's something specific you're looking for.

BHPshooter
January 2, 2004, 09:29 AM
You might also try looking at Sarco, inc. http://www.sarcoinc.com/

Cheers,
Wes

SDC
January 2, 2004, 09:31 AM
Marstar is about an hour away from where I live, and I just bought one of their Norinco M14s; very happy with their service and guarantee. HTH
(Now, if only I can save up enough money for one of those semi M2s :D )

railroader
January 2, 2004, 10:30 AM
Years ago I bought an Inglis hammer and sear from them. The parts and service were good. I would just call them about the safety, they were very helpful on the phone. Mark

Roz
January 2, 2004, 04:31 PM
I purchased a front sight, recoil spring and extractor, ordered at the beginning of December, still haven't arrived.

I'm just outside of Detroit. I'm going to place a call to them Monday. I wonder if it's a customs issue.

WonderNine
January 2, 2004, 10:18 PM
Are their parts new or used like Brownell's?

Also I'd like to get some recoil springs for my HP. I'm not happy with the Wolff one I bought, it's so hard to assemble.

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning parts from Marstar Canada" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!