yugo 59/66

PDA

shiftyer1
February 7, 2011, 02:38 AM
Ya'll who have one and decided to change to the tapco t-6 stock whats your opinion. I have 1 and have always felt it seemed to long to bother with the t-6 conversion.

I hate the stock thats on it, kinda feels like a 2x4 thats only halfway shaped into a gunstock. So I think it's time for a change. Are there any other stock options?

For all ya'll who think changing it is a sin remember, if nobody alters their guns in some way your collector piece would only be worth half as much:)

If you enjoyed reading about "yugo 59/66" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WeedWacker
February 7, 2011, 03:46 AM
My only gripe is the pistol grip on the 59/66 stock. But it's fine for what it is. I am ashamed to admit that I put a T6 stock on mine a while back. It just doesn't work. By the time it's all said and done you might as well have gone with the ak-47 clones out there that wind up in almost the same price range. I spent about 250 on my yugo several years ago and made the change with a few extra add-ons. I should have just gotten the WASR hanging next to it in the shop.

If you enjoyed reading about "yugo 59/66" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!