POLL: Do you own one or more guns?

PDA

tradja
February 7, 2011, 11:46 PM
Located on the right side of this main page, about halfway down:

www. ktvz.com/index.html (remove space after www.)

A reporter -- one of the local transplants from CA -- is shocked, SHOCKED, that rural Oregon residents can just....go buy a gun. :eek: Please vote in the poll as you see fit.

If you enjoyed reading about "POLL: Do you own one or more guns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joeq
February 7, 2011, 11:50 PM
Got my vote in. Looks like 58% saying yes for both hunting and defense right now. I think 21% saying no.

pacerdude
February 8, 2011, 12:11 AM
Okay got my vote in as well! Hope it helped.

tradja
February 8, 2011, 01:29 AM
Thanks for voting, keep 'em coming! Yeah, Tex, I never know who reads these polls, but my hope is to give the (usually) anti news outlets who sponsor them a wake-up call.

My activism angle: in this case, the poll is from my local news channel. Our small city has doubled in population during the housing boom, with most of that growth from CA. I appreciate the balance that this has brought to the town, but want these CA transplants (of which I am one) to understand that while they are welcome in this community, there are certain ground rules...

lloveless
February 9, 2011, 01:45 PM
The poll has changed to one about driving worsening.
ll

tradja
February 9, 2011, 03:15 PM
OK, it's done. Thanks to all who voted!

If you enjoyed reading about "POLL: Do you own one or more guns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!