Bobbed hammer for ruger speed six

PDA

Radium
February 8, 2011, 06:47 AM
so instead of grinding down my original hammer i would love to purchase a second hammer to grind down or one that is already grinded.

my countries importer can't do jack spit and basicly didnt know that the speed six was ever made.

so now im scavenging the interwebs and the outcome looks pretty dark. the guiding light of google allways brought me back to THR so instead of megabumping a thread that is over 9000 days old i thought why not just start a new one with fresh info.

so any help or info on where to get one from would be very appreciated :)

ur neighbour from across the pond
/Radium

If you enjoyed reading about "Bobbed hammer for ruger speed six" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Cearbhall
February 8, 2011, 06:55 AM
Is this what you want?

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=1160830&catid=8356

Radium
February 8, 2011, 07:48 AM
yes i just found that site from another source :) i was thrilled and jumping of joy until i found out the shipment cost... its more then the freaking hammer that would nicely fit into a normal envilope with a few dollar postage stamps. total cost over 50 dollars for 1 spurless hammer :F thats almost 1/7 of the cost i paid for the whole gun :/

i have to check with a friend from the states if he could purchase it and send it with normal mail.

earlthegoat2
February 8, 2011, 08:08 AM
50 for a hammer doesnt sound too bad to me.

Radium
February 8, 2011, 09:24 AM
well to me a poor student barely scraping enough money for components to shoot these buggers it is alot :/ and besides that its fuzzing with the payment since i dont own a mastercard, american express or visa.

the only card i got is visa express wich no one outside the EU seems to use :/

If you enjoyed reading about "Bobbed hammer for ruger speed six" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!