PMC laws both US and international

PDA

sir_capt_bublinfearcin
February 9, 2011, 02:10 AM
I have recently deicide to take my life in a new direction. I have always wanted to do something like this. However, I tried the college route for a few years because I thought perhaps I could find a goal that would be more obtainable. To make a long story short I have decided I want to start some similar to a Private military company/organization (PMC). The reason I am posting to day is to try and figure out the laws and rules that are envoled with this. Also I want to find out what permits and licenses that I will need. I have just began to do my research so I know very little of the legal side of this. I would like to know what sections or articles of the geneva convention i should look in to and where I would be able to look them up online. Also I have not yet found aything in US law the prohibits a US citizen form engaging in such activities. Legal research isn't my strong set. I do fear I may sound a bit foolish just randomly ask for info but before I devote to much time or money in to this I want to make sure I can legally envole myself in such matters. My intentions are to help people and because this will be my career I also want to make money. I know there are other routes but this is the path I wish to take. I dont want to give out to much details of my business plan for obvous reasons. Anyway I am very tired right now so I must rest, thank you for your time and patience; I am sorry if my gammar and spelling is poor quality I am tired.

If you enjoyed reading about "PMC laws both US and international" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scrood?
February 9, 2011, 02:31 AM
You play too many video games.

bigalexe
February 9, 2011, 02:43 AM
Non-state military are illegal flat-out, I don't care where you are.

Secondly this is a firearms forum, not a business forum, or a fantasy forum, or a crazy anti-government separatist forum.

Also on a personal note: If you can't make it through college, and you can't do legal research then you sure as heck can't run a business let alone one that operates on the knife's edge legally. Go back to playing Call of Duty.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrood?
February 9, 2011, 02:48 AM
the pmc concept is from metal gear. this is so sad.

Jorg Nysgerrig
February 9, 2011, 02:56 AM
This really isn''t on topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "PMC laws both US and international" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!