Beretta PX4 .40/Holster

PDA

STL73
February 9, 2011, 08:48 PM
Just picked up a PX4 in .40. Wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for holsters where CCW is concerned. Also interested in any thoughts from owners of the model, 9 or 40. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta PX4 .40/Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
fatcat4620
February 9, 2011, 09:42 PM
Can't speak for the gun but IMO comptac makea the best IWB holster

JTQ
February 10, 2011, 12:22 AM
Plastic for your plastic.

Raven Concealment Phantom
http://www.ravenconcealmentsystems.com/product_info.php?cPath=82_85_92&products_id=1563

Stormin.40
February 18, 2011, 06:23 PM
I have the PX4 in .40. I have 3 holsters, a OWB Don Hume "First Agent", IWB High Noon "Bare Asset", and a Kholster.

The Kholster is the most concealable, it is very adjustible and my favorite. The OWB "First Agent" is also very comfortable, it rides very high and tight to the body, if wearing a jacket it would be concealable. The IWB "Bare Asset" is not as comfortable but is quick and easy to throw on.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta PX4 .40/Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!