Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor 2

PDA

mfldmike
February 15, 2011, 11:24 AM
I was considering getting this little guy, but I heard so many good AND bad things. I've been scouring this forum the last day or so and really cannot find any concrete information about how this little thing is.

Does anyone care to share?

I'm brand-new to the site, so "hello!" Hopefully I will be able to contribute in time

If you enjoyed reading about "Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor 2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hedgemeister
February 15, 2011, 11:39 AM
I have 2 Ultras and love them. My wife and I both CCW and would count on them to defend our lives as well as our childrens. They have been flawless. Now someone will come on and talk about MIM parts. There are lots of these threads and you will not get concrete info. Everyones experience will be different and will have differing opinions.

mfldmike
February 15, 2011, 12:07 PM
Is the handgrip the same size as the pro model's. I went to my local gunshop and found a Kimber PRO 4" that felt really nice, but they took the Crimson Grips off of it. If they had it in SS I probably would've bought it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor 2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!