I love my wife :)

PDA

sarduy
February 16, 2011, 10:51 PM
man.... i love my wife!

today after dinner i got an extra valentine's present, a brand new Taurus 845 :what:, this was something i really wasn't expecting since i have purchased a 24/7 about a week ago. she put me the sad face because it's in the mail untill friday and she wanted it to give it to me on time, but i told her not to worry because if it comes from her is worth the wait.

i'll get pics and a review soon. (2 more days)

If you enjoyed reading about "I love my wife :)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
abuelo
February 16, 2011, 11:16 PM
And I hope you got her more than just a box of candy. :rolleyes:

Fieldstone
February 16, 2011, 11:22 PM
My wife thinks still thinks Taurus is a car and GLock is the way people in Maine say clock and 1911 is the year before her grandfather was born. I asked the kids to pick up brass and she yelled out "watch the way you talk to those kids".

rellascout
February 16, 2011, 11:24 PM
Score!!!!

sarduy
February 17, 2011, 12:05 AM
And I hope you got her more than just a box of candy. http://www.thehighroad.org/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

i was good! we went to the mall to get what she wanted (a purse and a ring she liked before, "another" pair of hi-heels, romantic dinner and movie). the chocolate, drinks, and rose petas were extras later that night ;)

2nd 41
February 17, 2011, 10:18 AM
Very cool gift. (& very cool wife)

mokin
February 17, 2011, 11:26 AM
Quick! Buy her diamonds before she can exploit this. I imagine the feeling was similar to the one I had when my wife told me I should build and AR (I think I have the best wife ever).

speaksoftly
February 17, 2011, 11:45 AM
Hmmm...did she do something wrong that you don't know about? Haha

Friendly, Don't Fire!
February 17, 2011, 01:13 PM
LOL
Good one!

sarduy
February 17, 2011, 04:12 PM

hahaha... nahh, she just like shooting guns as much as i do, that's why she claim my CCW G19 as hers, and got me a .45, she comment this morning "the .45 would look good on you" and the 9mm on me.

she just make the G19 her own hahahaha....

chrt396
February 17, 2011, 04:18 PM
Does she have a sister that is single??:rolleyes:

Friendly, Don't Fire!
February 17, 2011, 04:28 PM
Question:
Would you STILL love your wife if she said "NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON GUNS, NOT UNTIL EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS ALL PAID OFF IN FULL!":eek:

Friendly, Don't Fire!
February 17, 2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah, but the sister is the frugalist one of the clan.

randytrapper
February 17, 2011, 04:42 PM
If she really loved you she would have had it to you on time.;) JK of course!

armoredman
February 17, 2011, 05:29 PM
My wife asked for a vz-58 for Valentines Day...sadly, I was unable to get her one. :(

OleCodger
February 17, 2011, 07:41 PM
I'm surprised that some of the single fellers out there haven't asked if she has a sister!!!! Congratulations on the new addition to the vault!

sarduy
February 17, 2011, 07:52 PM
no sister, just a very cool brother 20 years older than her :)

sarduy
February 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
Question:
Would you STILL love your wife if she said "NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON GUNS, NOT UNTIL EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS ALL PAID OFF IN FULL!":eek:
Yes, i would still love her, is just so happen that she like guns like me :)

sarduy
February 17, 2011, 07:57 PM
My wife asked for a vz-58 for Valentines Day...sadly, I was unable to get her one. :(
get it for her birthday or your aniversary..... classicarms have them somewhat cheap.

If you enjoyed reading about "I love my wife :)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!