CH4D Ram Prime & Swager Set

PDA

kingmt
February 17, 2011, 01:11 PM
I was going to buy the Lee Ram Prime & liked the idea of a swager die. I was looking through the net at the swager die when I found the CH4D set that does both for $30. Does anyone know anything about them? Have you used this set or any of their tools?

I have almost called & bought this set a couple of times since I found it yesterday but I keep talking myself into finding out something about it first. I am really antsy about getting both the a swager & ram prime so I'm trying to hang on a couple of days before buying it.

If you enjoyed reading about "CH4D Ram Prime & Swager Set" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rfwobbly
February 17, 2011, 02:07 PM
I have not used that set, but generally speaking CH products are top-of-the-line stuff. Very high quality. On par with Forster and Redding. They've been in the reloading business since the early 1960's. You can buy with complete confidence.

If you enjoyed reading about "CH4D Ram Prime & Swager Set" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!