Experience with "Gun Buying Club"?

PDA

191145fan
February 17, 2011, 10:48 PM
I have been looking around for a good (and inexpensive) place to buy firearms online.

Has anyone heard of Gun Buying Club?

Does anyone have any experiences with them... Good or Bad?

www.gunbuyingclub.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Experience with "Gun Buying Club"?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
191145fan
February 18, 2011, 12:25 PM
I have bought guns from Guns America and Bud's.

No one has gotten anything from Gun Buying Club?

There prices look very good even after the $49.99 yearly fee. I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of them or used them. I hate to be the first in line.

Z-Michigan
February 18, 2011, 12:34 PM
Maybe they are brand new? Also you might get more views and potential responses in the general forum.

abuelo
February 18, 2011, 09:27 PM
Haven't heard of them either, sorry, but have purchased some from the members of this and other gun forums and have had good dealings and met some good guys so far.

mes227
February 18, 2011, 09:50 PM
Have had good luck with both GunBroker and GunsAmerica (and one mixed experience with Bud's) but never heard of this new one.

gwnorth
February 18, 2011, 09:59 PM
Looking at their web site, I'm not sure I see the advantage. By the time you add in the membership fee, shipping, and FFL transfer fee, I'd probably do just as well buying local in person (although I did not look at their entire offered inventory).

E.g. They want $775.29 (plus membership, shipping and transfer fee) for a stainless Colt Combat Commander, and I only paid $800 for a new one last summer in one of my local private owned shops.

aHFo3
February 19, 2011, 02:46 AM
My local guy can beat Buds on most, plus he's a local guy and he answers the phone when I call him.

ttheel
February 19, 2011, 12:15 PM
I have bought a couple of things from them. Everything went fine both times and I have been very pleased with both purchases. And yes I saved alot of money going through them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Experience with "Gun Buying Club"?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!