H&R Model 999 .22 Revolver

PDA

HRHodder
February 18, 2011, 11:53 AM
I just acquired one of these in virtually NIB condition. I am seeking a manual and parts list if anyone has one. Thanks in advance
Regards, H. Hodder

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R Model 999 .22 Revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PapaG
February 18, 2011, 11:58 AM
Do a search on Gunbroker.com under revolver, parts. Also Ebay often has manuals for obsolete guns...go to Ebay, hunting, and put in 999.

dagger dog
February 18, 2011, 03:23 PM
Get a parts list and may be a schematic, at www.e-gunparts.com that's Numrich.
Boy are you going to have some fun, the Sportsman is on heck of a revolver and accurate to boot! I have an older one with the firing pin on the hammer, traded for it and I don't regret it either!

Welcome to the highroad!

jamesjo
February 18, 2011, 03:59 PM
HRHodder,
I have a manual for a 1955. and a 1980 999.
Tell me the letter prefix of your serial #, and I will be happy to email you a copy of whichever one is closest to your year of manufacture.
Jim

p.s. You are required to post pics for us to get the manual!! LOL

sixgunner455
February 18, 2011, 05:20 PM
That's a stellar thing to do, James. Very nice.

jamesjo
February 18, 2011, 07:08 PM
That's the kind of guy I are!! :D

788Ham
February 19, 2011, 02:09 PM
I've got one of those also HRHodder, Mine was left to me when my Pop passed on. Its practically new also, not shot much, warmer weather coming and I'll get it out and stretch its legs! Congrats on the new revolver.

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R Model 999 .22 Revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!