If you owned Beretta

PDA

Boats
January 25, 2003, 12:54 AM
What would you do with it? (Thanks to nightcrawler for the idea).

If you enjoyed reading about "If you owned Beretta" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Boats
January 25, 2003, 01:10 AM
I will kick this one off myself. I would immediately introduce a 92FS in a C&L single action only design with the traditional and vertec grips.

After I helped to lobby for the AW ban sunset, I'd introduce a semi-auto version of the PM12S or whatever that cool little blowback subgun built at BUSA along with the AR 90.

I'd suspend governmental sales of my products in Maryland and New Jersey until those states come around. If any other company did sales to them, I'd trash them in the gun press for cutting the industry's throat for some measly periodic contracts.

I'd make a affordable long mag tube model and shorty autoloading tactical shotgun under the Beretta marque.

BerettaNut92
January 25, 2003, 10:40 AM
G-thangs for the masses!

New_comer
January 25, 2003, 11:05 AM
I'd sell it PRONTO!!!

Hard to replace my USP, VERY hard!! :D:D:D

New_comer
January 25, 2003, 11:36 AM
Oh,

You meant the production facility...

Silly me! :D:D:D

goon
January 25, 2003, 12:08 PM
I would apply for US patents for every possible magazine that could be made for a Beretta pistol. I would make sure that Beretta was the only one that could legally make magazines to fit our guns. Then I would stop selling any Hi-caps in the US to gov't or LE. This would continue until the ban was removed.

Kobun
January 25, 2003, 12:17 PM
Boats,
Check out the Beretta Bilennium. I think that would suit your needs. :)
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=43854

mack
January 25, 2003, 12:23 PM
Get someone to fix that big hole in the top of the slide.

Mastrogiacomo
January 25, 2003, 12:35 PM
I've got two and looking to add more to my collection. I plan on getting a trigger job at Langdon Tacticle www.langdontactile.com and get them both custom finished. If I had control over Beretta guns in general, every damn one of them would be allowed for sale in Massachusetts to Class A and B holders alike regardless of capacity or stupid permit restrictions. :evil:

Mastrogiacomo
January 25, 2003, 12:37 PM
Woops! :o Let's try that again for Langdon Tactical. www.langdontactical

Mastrogiacomo
January 25, 2003, 12:38 PM
Close but no cigar!:fire: :what: www.langdontactical.com

10-Ring
January 25, 2003, 12:46 PM
A Billenium for the masses & CA legal!!! I'd call it the Centurian (ooops, I already used that name...) I'd call it "10-Ring's first attempt at a mass produced handgun, I hope you like it"-ium :neener:

New_Comer - You gotta give a 92fs a shot. As much as I love my HK's (and I LOVE my HK's), I still have a place for my Berettas too!

mack
January 25, 2003, 01:24 PM
I agree, everyone should own a Beretta and an HK ---- good paperweights are hard to find. ;)

10-Ring
January 25, 2003, 03:58 PM
good paperweights are hard to find.

if you're looking for a good paperweight, try a Glock :neener: No external safety so the hunk 'o plastic just sits nice and flat on your "TO DO" pile :D

George Hill
January 25, 2003, 04:29 PM
Move the safety lever to the freaking slide where it belongs.

seeker_two
January 25, 2003, 11:14 PM
96 in 10mm.
Vertec grips optional on all models.
Start producing the Neos in significant numbers. Get the rifle out too. In .22lr & .22mag.
Bring back the Model 70 in .380, .32, .22lr, & .22mag.
Introduce an "economy class" model of O/U shotgun under $700.
More rifles.

MountainPeak
January 25, 2003, 11:21 PM
Hire someone that knows something about trigger pull on pistols.

If you enjoyed reading about "If you owned Beretta" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!