kimmmel AP 9

PDA

pinkerpv
February 19, 2011, 10:48 AM
Can anyone tell me anything about the Kimmel AP 9mm. I know AA Arms has gone out of business. Are parts and magazines available somewhere. There is one at a shop for a decent price.

If you enjoyed reading about "kimmmel AP 9" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mooseman
February 19, 2011, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't do it. From what I understand parts are not easy to come by and the gun itself is a bit fragile. I think the risk of you being left with a paperweight are high. Unless of course it's sooo cheap that it would be worth parting out if something breaks. Just my thoughts.

BTW, why 3 threads for this?

pinkerpv
February 19, 2011, 03:31 PM
Mooseman; Thanks for responding. my computer is showing "loading" for an excessive time so I thought it was hung up. So I had to completely exit Firefox and start over. I did that several times before it worked. Didn't realize there were multiple posts. I will do something to rectify it.

Shadow 7D
February 19, 2011, 05:05 PM
Classic arms has 200+ frames
might try calling them and see if they know where/if you can get parts

If you enjoyed reading about "kimmmel AP 9" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!