Super buy on primers

PDA

redneck2
February 19, 2011, 04:10 PM
Don't know if anybody else has posted this...

Cabelas is having a SUPER sale on CCi SR primers. $19.95/1k. I had a $20 off coupon (if you got over $120 of any merchandise). I bought 6k (and a Snickers bar to make it $120), so I got 6,000 primers for $100.

When's the last time you got brand name primers for $16.66 per thousand? Another guy there bought 60k. Guess he won't run out next time there's a shortage. Like he said, they'll never be cheaper.

If you enjoyed reading about "Super buy on primers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ColtPythonElite
February 19, 2011, 04:19 PM
Sounds super. I wish I had a Cabelas near me.

jcwit
February 19, 2011, 06:00 PM
Lets see, a year and a half ago the general consensus was the prices would NEVER come down.

Glad to see the majority was wrong.

General Tso
February 19, 2011, 07:07 PM
I bought some. Their hazmat is only $20. Most places charge $25.

Bush Pilot
February 19, 2011, 08:51 PM
Sounds super. I wish I had a Cabelas near me.
I've got a Cabela's 15 mins from my house and they don't know when they'll be getting any more.

ETA: They got a shipment in and there are now 6K more primers residing in my reloading room. When they send out a discount coupon I end up buying more stuff I don't even need, damn.

mtnkid85
February 23, 2011, 05:22 PM
I got in on this one a while back too, thats the best price Ive seen. I guess I need to start reloading something that takes small rifle primers now...

If you enjoyed reading about "Super buy on primers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!