New Taurus Guns for 2011

PDA

dcarch
February 20, 2011, 08:18 PM
What do you all think of the new Taurus guns for this year? Some of them, like the 28 Gauge Raging Judge, just look plain impossible. :rolleyes: Others, like the 24/7 G2, look like a great deal. :what: I have only owned one Taurus in the past, a PT 140, and I had no problems with it. On the other hand, I've heard Taurus's QC isn't that great. :barf: So, to summarize, would you buy one of Taurus's new offerings this year? :confused:
Here's a link to the New Products catalog:http://www.taurususa.com/2011newcatalog/
Thanks!
Dave
(Oh, and if we could refrain from making this a Taurus bashing thread, I'd be much obliged. Thanks again!)
And, why yes, I do like emoticons. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New Taurus Guns for 2011" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Brian10
February 21, 2011, 06:14 PM
I'm impressed that many of their new guns are stamped made in the USA (Miami, FL).

Skinsanity
February 21, 2011, 06:37 PM
OK...So, Normally I like Taurus for the most part, but after looking at their 2011 catalogue, I have decided that they got sick of glock and hi point being uglier...These are some of the ugliest pistols I have ever seen...With the exception of the revolvers, the 1911, and the PT838, all of their autos look like they got drug behind a chevy through the ugly forest....(OK So Hi Point is still uglier)...

If you enjoyed reading about "New Taurus Guns for 2011" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!