question on s&w m.28 highway patrolman

PDA

riflenut
February 20, 2011, 09:56 PM
I have been looking at photos of this model, and Ive noticed some come with the fat wood combat grips that I like.while other photos show the narrow wood grips.Is there a year that they changed the frame to fit the larger grips or are there just different versions of the model 28 highway patrolmen. thanks for any input!

If you enjoyed reading about "question on s&w m.28 highway patrolman" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walkalong
February 20, 2011, 10:11 PM
I am assuming you mean Magna's which are the size of the frame, and Target grips which are larger. Not a year thing, just two different options.

Lucky Derby
February 20, 2011, 10:42 PM
The smaller Magna grips were standard. The larger Target grips were an extra cost option.

CajunBass
February 20, 2011, 10:56 PM
I have been looking at photos of this model, and Ive noticed some come with the fat wood combat grips that I like.

You mean like these? :D

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/CajunBass/handguns/100_0215.jpg

I like them too.

But the Magna's aren't bad either.

riflenut
February 21, 2011, 12:49 AM
thanks for the photo and info, thats a nice revolver cajun bass!

dogngun
February 21, 2011, 10:17 AM
good , a thicker and larger size and to me, anyway, very comfortable.

Great revolvers.

mark

If you enjoyed reading about "question on s&w m.28 highway patrolman" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!