Need Ideas for some topics to put into a research paper

PDA

WhiteMikeCN
February 23, 2011, 11:34 PM
I am writing a research paper for a college ethics class that I am taking this quarter. I am looking for topics to put into the paper. Here is my thesis:

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution is being swept under the rug by politicians and anti-gun groups at an alarming rate.

I have a few ideas to put into the paper but what would you put into it if you were to write it. In return I will post it on here when I am finished.

Chris

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Ideas for some topics to put into a research paper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Axel Larson
February 23, 2011, 11:50 PM
You could check out Mcdonald vs Chicago in 2010 I think would be one resource to look up. You could also mention the 94 ban "Assault weapons ban" and the 86 "ban Hughs Amendment."

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Ideas for some topics to put into a research paper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!