Ever shoot yourself in the foot?

PDA

rhprocter
February 24, 2011, 01:02 PM
Hello,

My name is Richard Procter and I'm a graduate student at the Columbia School of Journalism.

I'm writing an article about what it's like to literally shoot yourself in the foot. I'm interested in speaking to anyone that may have done this to themselves.

I am not looking to make light of the situation; I will tell your story fairly and with respect.

You can reach me by email at rhprocter@gmail.com or send me a direct message on this forum (or reply here, obviously).

Thanks for your time

If you enjoyed reading about "Ever shoot yourself in the foot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
yeti
February 24, 2011, 01:05 PM
Never shot myself in the foot (or any place else for that matter) but I have, on numerous occasions, discovered my foot planted firmly in my mouth.

Justin
February 24, 2011, 01:10 PM
Ever shoot yourself in the foot?

Seeing as I'm not a moron, and I follow proper safety rules for handling weapons, the answer to your question is "No."

In fact, despite handling firearms on, quite literally, a daily basis for the better part of a decade I have yet to have so much as a negligent discharge, let alone manage to drill myself with a weapon.

The same could be said of the vast majority of the literally tens of thousands of people who've posted on this forum since the day it was created.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ever shoot yourself in the foot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!