Gun COmbo

PDA

Unknown777
February 28, 2011, 02:08 AM
Let me begin by stating this is not SHTF thread. If you could only have 4 guns, one of each of the following types, what would they be? Here's the question to ask before answering these questions: What combination of 4 firearms gives me the most capabilities?

Centerfire Rifle: Can be hunting/tactical/target rifle.
12 Gauge Shotgun: Should serve two purposes, hunting and tactical. Just pretend the gun comes with two barrels, one 20' and one 26', or something like that.
Rimfire Rifle: Bolt action or semi auto, should be mainly for hunting small game, and target practice.
Handgun: Can be a pistol or a revolver. Should be a concealable gun. (Because there's lots of debate over what is " concelable" as a general rule, nothing larger than a Glock 17)

Mine: (As I live in California)
SKS OR MIA (Maybe even Garand)
Mossberg 500/590/590a1
Rimfire Rifle: Ruger 10/22
Handgun: Glock 19

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun COmbo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shiftyer1
February 28, 2011, 02:17 AM
I have 4 kids I don't need to limit myself, but if I did

12ga.
.357 lever action carbine
.357 handgun
.22 rifle

To me brands/model are not important. These are my 3 always have calibers. .44 mag could be substituted for .357. But I don't have any yet

kingpin008
February 28, 2011, 04:59 AM
Not to be rude, but there is a thread on this very subject pretty much every other week. If you do a search, you'll find many.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun COmbo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!