Fear....

PDA

Impureclient
March 8, 2011, 01:38 PM
Now this is how you should feel if you break into somebody's home.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/08/oregon.intruder.911/index.html?eref=rss_latest&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+rss/cnn_latest+(RSS:+Most+Recent)

I guess it's safe to say in Oregon they have the Castle Doctrine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fear...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Thlax
March 8, 2011, 02:21 PM
I'd be at the door with my weimarwaner growling and my g23 at my side.

I would not feel as though my life is in danger so I wouldn't even aim unless he yelled from the bathroom he broke my mirror and was going to hurt me. Other than than I'd just let the police arrive. Awareness and avoidance. I know I have the upper hand. No need to make a mess if the situation is contained.

...but glad delaware has their version of the castledoc

Nushif
March 8, 2011, 04:19 PM
Actually, we don't.

rozziboy18
March 8, 2011, 04:40 PM
now thats funny

Ole Coot
March 8, 2011, 07:34 PM
Just shows that all criminals aren't stupid, well maybe not really stupid.

-eaux-
March 8, 2011, 09:59 PM
In the event of a home invasion, just HOPE that it's an idjit like that.
I guess it never occurred to him that the homeowner may actually COME HOME in the evening on a weekday!
I tell you what, buddy: until the law gets here, you'd do well to stay your stupid behind locked in the bathroom because I guarantee you aren't going anywhere else under your own power!

1stmarine
March 8, 2011, 10:10 PM
Didn't look like a dangerous criminal situation but for sure he will get his sentence. Good that nobody got hurt. Didn't say anything about property damage.
Funny. It makes you think about those situations where the original predator is the prey.

jhngardner367
March 9, 2011, 02:09 AM
I have trouble believing that ANY criminal is smart,or they wouldn't BE criminals---they'd be politicians!Many years ago,I recall reading about two guys that decided to tunnel into a jewelry store. They dropped into a manhole,and for 3 days,dug towards their target. At 2:30am,they broke through a "basement"wall,and found to their horror,they missed the jewelry store,and came out in the next building: an attack-dog kennel!They were rescued bythe night handlers,just in time! Poetic justice??

o Unforgiven o
March 9, 2011, 02:22 AM
I don't see what the big deal is, he probably just wanted to freshen up for his date with Portland's finest.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fear...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!