Rifle Price

PDA

SlowIsSmoothIsFast
March 9, 2011, 03:41 PM
Hey Guys,

New here. This looks like a very good forum. Everyone is respectful and mature.

I'm in a bit of a predicament and having some buyer's remorse.

What would be an appropriate price for a Savage 11 in .223 rem. It has the accu-stock and accu-trigger. Internal mag with hinged floor plate.

I have had it for about a year and maybe 250-300 rounds through it. Only used at range, so the finish is like new.

Bud's lists for around $550. I was thinking around $475 shipped? Is that a reasonable price?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Rifle Price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tom609
March 9, 2011, 03:56 PM
I'm not sure, but I'd suggest looking at what they're selling for on Gunbroker.
Good luck, and welcome to THR.

http://www.gunbroker.com/home.asp

Hangingrock
March 9, 2011, 04:17 PM
Its certainly isnít my place to put a value are suggest a selling price for your rifle.:) That said there are venues such as suggested by one respondent so far. The other route to examine is to place your rifle on consignment with a firearms dealer. There are depending on your location internet venues that are regional/state appropriate forums for firearm transactions.

SlowIsSmoothIsFast
March 9, 2011, 10:35 PM
I don't think I was exactly clear with my OP. I am wanting to sell this rifle and want a decent starting point on price.

Mr_Pale_Horse
March 10, 2011, 04:58 PM
There is a new one on Gunbroker for $485 + $25 SH + (FFL fee), so I think you will have to come down a bit.

slowr1der
March 10, 2011, 05:15 PM
Honestly, imo since it's used $350 max and I think that's on the high side. I think $300 would be more on the fair side of things for both parties.

terryknight
March 10, 2011, 07:28 PM
you can also check gunsamerica.com or talk to the local stores. I also agree that 350 would be a more reasonable price

If you enjoyed reading about "Rifle Price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!