It's Coming

PDA

HarryRod
January 25, 2003, 03:21 PM
Well. I just left my local shop and orderd me a brand new CZ-75b Two tone. I cant wait. They said it should be here middle of the week.
I do have a question. Does anyone know how durable the finishes are on these. I know the black polycoat is tough since I already have a 75bd in that but how is everything on the two tone?

If you enjoyed reading about "It's Coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
January 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
Congrats on the new addition...don't forget to post some pics when you get it home!

bompa
January 26, 2003, 12:45 AM
I have had a two tone 75b for just about a year and it is my favorite.. The polycoat guns are great also but the t/t has it for looks..The most important thing is they all are great shooters..

PCRCCW
January 26, 2003, 12:35 PM
Youve been sucked into the CZ Vacuum.....ba ha ha ha ha ha :evil
Now just be ready to buy a bigger safe for your next dozen or so and put CZUSA's # on your speed dial. Welcome to the club....check out CZForum.....
The best CZ Forum on the net......not that Im biased or anything
Shoot well

Shmackey
January 26, 2003, 12:46 PM
Their nickel-colored finish is actually their most durable--more so than the polycoat. Very nice choice.

If you enjoyed reading about "It's Coming" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!