Springfield Armory customer service

PDA

Dstoerm
March 10, 2011, 08:32 PM
For anyone wondering about the customer service at SA:

I bought a 'Loaded' SA M1a and filled out the card enclosed with the rifle to get a special price on certain items, one of them being the leather sling. I received the sling (among other items) and noticed that one of the sling 'keepers' was bigger than the other and fit too loosely. I called SA today and a REAL HUMAN BEING, a nice lady, answered the phone!

After less than 3 minutes she said they were sending a replacement to me in the mail. Of course it's a cheap part but I expected to get a little 'run-around'.

WOW. A real person answered the 800 number and was helpful.:)

I think I need to get a 1911 from them now that I know.

-D

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield Armory customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sappnasty
March 10, 2011, 08:41 PM
That's exactly why I love my Springfield Armory Socom II....I ordered mine directly from Springfield Armory (who was out of them at the time) the made mine new to order, continually updated me and answered any questions I had. The nice lady I spoke with was Dawn. They are very helpful and very professional. Springfield Armory has always been held on high in my eyes! You should post comments in the thread (M1a help please) where the guy is asking if he should buy a junk Chinese "Polytech" M14 or a Springfield Armory Loaded...the answer is....DUH:D

langenc
March 10, 2011, 09:10 PM
Im thinking Springfield 1911 on March 26, 2011 ---100th Anniversary of the 1911...

sappnasty
March 10, 2011, 09:16 PM
That would be epic....lol

Double Vision
March 10, 2011, 09:51 PM
Im thinking Springfield 1911 on March 26, 2011 ---100th Anniversary of the 1911...

You're killin' me! Epic indeed.

sonrider657
March 10, 2011, 10:48 PM
I have had similar good experiences with Springfield's customer service.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield Armory customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!