Vibratory Case Tumbler Electricity Useage

PDA

rugerglocker
March 21, 2011, 06:06 PM
Anyone one know about how many watts a Vibratory Case Tumbler uses?

Mine is a cabela's re-branded version of the Berry's. I can't seem to find a label on it that says how many watts it uses.

Just wondering if I should be more careful with how long I leave it running.
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vibratory Case Tumbler Electricity Useage" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jmorris
March 21, 2011, 06:22 PM
You wouldn't notice a difference in the average homes electric bill if you left it on for 24 hours a month.

rcmodel
March 21, 2011, 06:25 PM
+1

Turn off the computer, TV, & cell phone charger if you want to save some real bucks on electricity!

rc

jcwit
March 21, 2011, 06:26 PM
Mine runs overnight many times a month, never can see the difference in the bill. Now AC in the summer is entirely different.

blarby
March 21, 2011, 06:37 PM
I have the cabelas tumbler.

Mine runs constantly.

Don't notice a real difference.

ColtPythonElite
March 21, 2011, 08:42 PM
I'd guess less than 40 watts. The things are nothing more than a small motor with a weight hung off one side off the shaft to make it wobble.

GLShooter
March 21, 2011, 09:15 PM
I run two big Dillons that dwarf the Berrys. I can't see a notable difference in my electric bill and I do about 10,000 rounds/month.

I doubt that the Berry's would eat up a dollar bill of juice.

Greg

Dudemeister
March 21, 2011, 10:43 PM
It's less than a 100W light bulb. I have a Franklin Arsenal Vibratory Tumbler, and it's rated at 110VAC @ .83A. That's 91W actual watts, and that is the maximum rating.

That's not a hell of a lot, unless you plan on running it every day for hours on end.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vibratory Case Tumbler Electricity Useage" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!