relitive frame sizes

PDA

kBob
March 23, 2011, 05:19 PM
So does anyone own both a Ruger Bearcat and a'49 colt .31? Or a Remington .31?

I was wondering if the frames of those guns were all pretty close to the same size as I have kids that are getting interested in guns and those seem close to the Bearcat which they seem to like.

My brass Forty-Four Faux Fifty-One is too large for them so I was just wondering.......

I have had no luck locating one of those Cricket sized Rocky Mountain Arms #4 buck shot turret rifles I asked about a couple of years back. Those things were neat and if I ever do get a time machine I am going to kick my younger self in the behind for letting one of those slip through my fingers. Funny how different thirty years can make you think.

-kBob

If you enjoyed reading about "relitive frame sizes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
denster
March 23, 2011, 11:07 PM
The Bearcat is very similar in size to the 49 and the 62 Police. The Remington is somewhat smaller.

If you enjoyed reading about "relitive frame sizes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!