Security?

PDA

Lex Luthier
March 24, 2011, 01:15 PM
Howdy.

Just wondering what everyone thinks about the following.

I presume that most of us have home safes, safe deposit boxes at the bank, and other secure hiding places. There are also ways to hide in plain sight. What should we keep where?

Certainly special documents require fireproof keeping for sure, but you cannot really keep your family of 1911s at the bank with them. Commodities, heirlooms, etc. cannot always be on display in the china cabinet, and do you really want to drive somewhere (potentially under critical circumstances) to get something you could have in arms reach?

Opinions? Thanks. It is great to be here among friends.

If you enjoyed reading about "Security?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
March 24, 2011, 01:19 PM
Lex,

We only discuss firearms here so we have to assume that you're talking about treasured firearms.

I have a safe that is fire rated as well.

Claude Clay
March 24, 2011, 02:10 PM
however creative you get--tell someone or write it down and put a copy in your SDB.

even kids are creative--the previous owner of my house had 2 teenagers. when i stripped the wall paper in their rooms i found loose baseboards and when pulled back they held down the wall paper over a small hole. i wonder what the kids hid:scrutiny:

Lex Luthier
March 24, 2011, 02:31 PM
Sorry. thought it would be pertinent. Please delete the thread if you wish. LL

If you enjoyed reading about "Security?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!