CCW holster for CZ82?

PDA

offthepaper
March 27, 2011, 09:34 PM
I Finally recieved my CCW and now am assembling my carry "package". For the time being, I will be utilizing my CZ82 due to lack of $$ currently. I love the CZ82 , but understand there are many better options, but as I said, the $$ situation dictates that my 82 gets the green light for the time being.
My question, I want a Right-hand OWB leather holster to hold the gun, but have been unable to find a decent holster for under $75. I'm ok with a used one as long as it's free of any major defects.
Any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW holster for CZ82?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hAkron
March 28, 2011, 03:50 PM
There's a guy on eBay who sells CZ-82 leather holsters (like the kind they issued with the gun) that I think are like $40. I bought a left handed one and it's really nice. I also have a cheap Uncle Mike's IWB size 1 (I think) holster that works for my Walther, My CZ-82, and my Makarov. For $12.00 it was a heck of a deal. Obviously, any holster marketed for the CZ-83 should work for the 82.

Shadow 7D
March 28, 2011, 05:37 PM
It'll fit most anything for a Mak or Beretta 84, or
CZ-83....
lots of holsters out there that fit it.

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW holster for CZ82?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!