Radioshack Shotgun Promotion

PDA

InkEd
March 29, 2011, 11:07 AM
I just saw on the local news that a Radioshack in Michigan is giving out vouchers for a free shotgun to anyone (that meets all legal requirements) when they sign up for a Direct TV subscription. Pretty cool.

If you enjoyed reading about "Radioshack Shotgun Promotion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
USAF_Vet
March 29, 2011, 11:33 AM
any particular Radioshack? I'm not a huge dsh network fan, but for a free shotgun...

Robert
March 29, 2011, 11:35 AM
Get a free $300 Shotgun when you sign up for $1200, or more, a year service...

http://consumerist.com/2011/03/montana-radioshack-gives-away-guns-with-new-dish-network-subscriptions.html

HGUNHNTR
March 29, 2011, 12:22 PM
Holy cow, $1200/year to watch TV? I wonder if anyone with cable tv service will have the cajones to start a thread about high priced ammunition, or rediculous gun show prices.

carlsca
March 29, 2011, 12:46 PM
When I was in college, a Ford dealership in town was giving away an 870 to anyone who bought a new Ranger. I was poor so I didn't get one :(

Superpsy
March 29, 2011, 12:58 PM
ah...$1200. I don't think so.

SHOOT1SAM
March 29, 2011, 01:04 PM
$1200/year is $100-a-month: that's not too ridiculous. I'll bet there's already a lot of folks here, paying $100-a-month (or more) for TV/movies/satellite service.

Sam

Robert
March 29, 2011, 01:09 PM
$100 a month is easy to do if you get movie and sports channels. Still even at $50 a month for a basic package you could buy a way better pistol or shotgun than what they are giving away...

Rail Driver
March 29, 2011, 01:17 PM
Holy cow, $1200/year to watch TV? I wonder if anyone with cable tv service will have the cajones to start a thread about high priced ammunition, or ridiculous gun show prices.

Your statement really opened my eyes to something I never really considered before... I actually pay nearly twice that for my cable bill yearly, and less than half that on ammo... I think I need to realign my priorities!! If I were willing to switch to Dish, that'd be a great incentive.

USAF_Vet
March 29, 2011, 01:27 PM
Geez, never mind.
I pay about $100 a month for tv, phone and internet combined. I knew there was a reason I dumped Dish Network.

jcwit
March 29, 2011, 01:30 PM
For those of you that might contemplate getting satellite service be sure to compare the price between Direct & Dish.

Geez, never mind.
I pay about $100 a month for tv, phone and internet combined. I knew there was a reason I dumped Dish Network.

Thats what I'm close to and I have Dish, complete with locals, and 2 preminum, & 250 package, unlimited Long Distance, and High Speed internet.

Now back to the gun discussions.

Claude Clay
March 29, 2011, 01:46 PM
in CT Comcast dings ua $160 monthly with taxes for high speed internet (and it is fast!) plus free phone in USA and 200 D/HD channels. its a package: the tv part of it is about 40; phone 20.
keeping it gun related i enjoy the Western and History channels.

Justin
March 29, 2011, 02:17 PM
This has pretty well devolved into a discussion about the prices of various media content providers, and isn't really on topic any longer.

If you enjoyed reading about "Radioshack Shotgun Promotion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!