A video compilation of me and some friends...

PDA

SsevenN
March 31, 2011, 01:32 PM
....Shooting steel. Wanted to share, just for fun. Misses and downtime edited out, because it would be very boring if it was me cussing and missing for 3 minutes.

I hope you guys like it but it's no biggie if you don't. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzCtsG54pY

If you enjoyed reading about "A video compilation of me and some friends..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
glove
March 31, 2011, 07:29 PM
Some good shooting there. A few times 1 shot and 3 plates fell:cool:
Dave

Thlax
March 31, 2011, 07:31 PM
Cool. With I had a place to shoot steel near by. I don't mind the range at all. Great for accuracy and let's me shoot, but steel is a different ball park.

1KPerDay
April 1, 2011, 02:26 AM
There's nothing quite as much fun as shooting steel, IMO.

ultradoc
April 1, 2011, 07:15 AM
Lucky you. It would be nice to get some land and have your own range. That's some good shootin'. How do you shoot once and 2 [sometimes 3] plates fall? haha. I also noticed that you have one of them evil hi cap mags.

lizziedog1
April 1, 2011, 07:46 AM
Were you on public land?

Did you guys clean the area up when you were done?

SsevenN
April 1, 2011, 10:06 AM
Some good shooting there. A few times 1 shot and 3 plates fell
Dave
How do you shoot once and 2 [sometimes 3] plates fall? haha.

Haha- That's because of our target stand, plates are wedged between three screws, after a good day the screws are rather bent and the plates start to work their way due to the vibration. :evil:

The whole range is improvised from junk hauled out of the desert.;)

Were you on public land?

Did you guys clean the area up when you were done?

Yes, BLM land. We do better than that- we keep our area clean and clean the surrounding area as much as possible- not an easy task as people do a good job of trashing it regularly, and the wind doesn't help with that either. :(:banghead:

SsevenN
April 1, 2011, 10:08 AM
There's nothing quite as much fun as shooting steel, IMO.

Agreed!

ETA:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/SsevenN_photo/StaticShooting015.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "A video compilation of me and some friends..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!