Words to listen to...

PDA

True Grit
April 1, 2011, 08:48 PM
I'm not trying to promote anything by posting this. I just think it's something that all gun owners should find interesting and hopefully be interested in if you are not already a part of. This is a recent video by nutnfancy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKbYKXqrMMg

If you enjoyed reading about "Words to listen to..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Remo223
April 1, 2011, 09:07 PM
nice vid.

Patriotme
April 2, 2011, 01:13 AM
I don't agree with every one of his reviews but I believe that he is one of the most detailed reviewers on YouTube. The 40 minute vids got on my nerves at first but I kind of like them now. It's nice seeing review in which a guy talks about the steel in a knife, the locking mechanism, etc. instead of merely saying, "This is my $@#kin new knife, it's nice and it fits my f$%&in hand really f&$kin good!!."
I get a lot of people asking me about different guns and while I'm not an expert I am a pretty knowledgable amateur. I always try to point new gun owners towards the NRA and I remind them that their new gun is on someone's gun ban wish list.

True Grit
April 2, 2011, 10:52 AM
Lol yes his videos are long but the topic gets covered. I draw my own conclusion when I watch or read someones review but I do have respect for him in a sence because the reviews are clean and professional without all the big bad bro dawg cussing and such. You don't have to act all big and bad to prove your a man. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for... = ]

If you enjoyed reading about "Words to listen to..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!