H&R 999 Sportsman revolver

PDA

20x12ga
April 5, 2011, 12:31 AM
I bought one and would like to know what ammo would shoot best in it ;999 .22LR. 9 shot

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R 999 Sportsman revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
April 5, 2011, 12:37 AM
I think CCI Mini Mags are the most consistent non-match .22 LRs. I'd start with them. But be prepared to shoot some of everything you can find. .22s vary a lot and there is no way of telling in advance which will shoot the best.

788Ham
April 5, 2011, 12:57 AM
Stay away from the Remington stuff, JUNK ! My buddy and I were at the range the other day, we both had some yellow rounds to shoot, I think we both had as many duds as those that went off. I like Federals bulk pack. Like posted before me, CCI's are good too.

Sunray
April 10, 2011, 12:53 AM
As with any .22, you'll have to try a box of as many brands as you can to find the ammo your revolver shoots best. The price of said ammo means nothing.

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R 999 Sportsman revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!