KB Design and Manufacturing (AR 15 Manufacturer)

PDA

Ohio Gun Guy
April 6, 2011, 09:09 PM
Has anyone heard of KB Design & Manufacturing? http://kb-mfg.com/

They seem to have really good prices....I'm just wondering if there is a reason.

They use ER Shaw barrels.

I'm interested in a 20" 1:8 heavy barrel, free floated hand guard......complete upper.

I would love to hear from someone who has one, or has 1st hand knowledge. (I've been looking & am aware of alternatives - Delton, RRA, DPMS, Etc.)

If you enjoyed reading about "KB Design and Manufacturing (AR 15 Manufacturer)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ohio Gun Guy
April 7, 2011, 10:56 PM
Hello....... (Hears own echo)

Tirod
April 8, 2011, 06:35 AM
I used to work part time for Kaybee Toy on the mall. There will be unintended comparisons.

The AR market has dozens of small suppliers, the better effort would be to surf AR friendly gun forums for posts. Traffic on the name would be a lot higher.

Ohio Gun Guy
April 8, 2011, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I searched several forums and google......nada! :scrutiny:

Maybe I'll just take the leap and find out.

MattTheHat
April 8, 2011, 02:41 PM
Howe, TX is right up the road from me about 20 miles, but I've never heard of them.

-Matt

madmike
May 30, 2012, 03:04 AM
Brian turned and welded the barrels for my kids' guns. He's a decent guy.

If you enjoyed reading about "KB Design and Manufacturing (AR 15 Manufacturer)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!