NEF R22-.22mag

PDA

Hunterdad
April 7, 2011, 01:49 PM
There is a nice R22 at my lgs that I'm pretty fond of and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. This one is stainless or nickel and has a 2" barrel, I believe. Its is great shape and is $200. Any opinons and or thoughts are welcomed.

Thanks
Adam

If you enjoyed reading about "NEF R22-.22mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hunterdad
April 8, 2011, 06:41 AM
Nobody?

thunder173
April 8, 2011, 06:46 AM
A lot of folks have H&R and NEF revolvers,..they are a decent little gun,..but am not certain I'd give $ 200 for one......I have a 9 shot H&R in .22LR I bought back in 1973 that has had thousands of rounds ran thru it. It just keeps on ticking them away.

woad_yurt
April 8, 2011, 08:23 AM
I like H&Rs/NEFs quite a bit and I think $200 is a great price for a gun that's in great shape & will last for generations. I'd pay $200 for a good H&R sooner than I would pay the same for a Neos, Walther or Rough Rider. They're simply built better.

I'd love to get an R22 with a long barrel.

If you enjoyed reading about "NEF R22-.22mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!