An Old Friend Comes Home...

PDA

Frenchy
January 11, 2004, 10:22 AM
After some years without it, my 1st. Generation HS2000 has come home.
I purchased it when they first came on the scene, and in a fit of stupidity, sold it to a fellow officer. When the chance arrived to get it back, I jumped on it.
I had forgotten what a fine shooter this pistol was, and other than a little finish wear (character), it looks as good as the day I sold it.
At least I was smart enough to hold on to the Blade-Tech rig I had purchased when I originally bought the gun.
It isn't often that a gun you regretted selling comes back to you.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/2004163432643079241798.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "An Old Friend Comes Home..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZSteve
January 11, 2004, 10:38 AM
You Know, I kinda like the cleaner lines of the Gen. 1's and doesn't have the 'trendy' EXTREME name.
Personally, I don't care for the rails or need/want the ability to mount a light/laser up front.

And yeah, I agree the wear adds 'character'

Glad to here you got 'her' back home.

jar
January 11, 2004, 12:56 PM
How come it hasn't rusted away? Should be nothing but stain by now from what I've heard.:D

Frenchy
January 11, 2004, 01:54 PM
Yeah!!...You know these HS2K's Jim...OXIDATION CITY! :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "An Old Friend Comes Home..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!