CZ 75B Satin Nickle--to be discontinued?

PDA

makarov1
January 11, 2004, 07:27 PM
I've heard this on some other board. Any truth to this?

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ 75B Satin Nickle--to be discontinued?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walt Sherrill
January 11, 2004, 10:35 PM
At one time, last year(?), a CZ marketing rep (from CZ-USA) shared comments with us on the CZ Forum, and said that CZ was moving to a silver polycoat as a replacement for the nickel finish.

Haven't heard more since then -- and some members of the CZ forum's management team are pretty close with CZ-USA. (That's where most of the RAMI info is coming from.)

I'd expect it to happen, one of these days.

That's when I'll probably get my first CZ hard-chromed...

tango3065
January 11, 2004, 10:55 PM
Why can't CZ and a lot of other imports use stainless?

PCRCCW
January 12, 2004, 12:16 AM
Ill have to look into the Nickel going by by..I heard the same thing. The silver poly coat is supposed to be an improvement over the Black Poly, which would not be a bad thing. The black is very tough.

Stainless is the way to go....but some guns just arent made that way, yet anyway. I know CZ has prototypes in SS but they arent even near production yet.........

Shoot well.........

MoNsTeR
January 12, 2004, 11:52 AM
Supposedly CZ will soon begin producing the 75B in stainless. How soon, or indeed whether it will be available in the US is unknown.

See near the end of this thread...
http://brianenos.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=8874

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ 75B Satin Nickle--to be discontinued?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!