Americas most wanted

PDA

joeq
April 23, 2011, 10:22 PM
I have never really watched the show. I happened to tune in tonight and it came off as highly anti gun. There were several times I found myself getting mad over what they were saying. I'm all for picking up criminals but they could do it without being completely anti gun. Anyone else ever watched the show and thought the same?

If you enjoyed reading about "Americas most wanted" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gunnutery
April 23, 2011, 10:27 PM
I haven't watched that show in a long time. But it doesn't surprise me. It's probably filmed in CA or NY so then it really doesn't surprise me. I get mad at main stream media's bias too. Fortunately I hardly watch any TV anymore so my blood pressure is probably normal.

joeq
April 23, 2011, 10:29 PM
I'm sure less TV would be good for me.

Drail
April 23, 2011, 10:34 PM
That clown is totally anti-gun. His idea of a perfect society would be cops everywhere you look and people calling the cops on their neighbors a couple of times a week. Then we'd all be safer.

kingpin008
April 23, 2011, 10:52 PM
That clown is totally anti-gun.

Anti-gun or not, that "clown" has helped put thousands of criminals in jail. He's not my favorite person in the world, but let's show a little respect, huh? :rolleyes:

Art Eatman
April 23, 2011, 10:55 PM
Useful show, apparently anti-gun, but not THR related.

If you enjoyed reading about "Americas most wanted" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!