15-22 specific questions.

PDA

matt_borror
May 3, 2011, 12:30 AM
Have a couple of questions regarding products for 15-22. Does anyone know if there is a LULA for the 15-22 or another 22 that is compatible and also does anyone know of non proprietary mags such as Black Dog that work with 15-22? I think black dog may since it has that tab on top and it'd be awesome if they did so I could buy a drum mag, but I want to know for sure.

Also, feel free to post any suggestions of products that work for 15-22 that are model specific.

If you enjoyed reading about "15-22 specific questions." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Meeteetse
May 3, 2011, 08:09 PM
What is a 15-22??
Do you mean a 10/22 or am I just stupid?

ewlyon
May 3, 2011, 10:05 PM
i believe he means the SW 15-22. it is a an ar pistol in 22lr

Speedster
May 4, 2011, 02:21 AM
There isn't a speed loader that I have found, and you really don't need one. The spring compressor buttons on the side of the mag work really well. It is quick to load. That is one of the reasons I like this gun (rifle) so well. I don't believe that Black Dog mags work. I haven't heard of anybody else using them with the 15-22.

Speedster

If you enjoyed reading about "15-22 specific questions." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!