OBL target source request

PDA

Jim NE
May 4, 2011, 10:59 AM
This isn't intended to be a political thread, sorry if it's construed as such.

I'm just wanting to find good Osama Bin Laden pistol targets. I found some on line, but I didn't like they way they look. (Kinda cheap) I'd like to find something maybe 18 or 24 inches square with rather conspicuous bullseye rings. Color would be nice, but not necessary. I don't want to pay too much, either.

His most recent FBI wanted poster has a big red "DECEASED" at the bottom of his picture, and that would be cool, but it's probably too soon to see those on a target. A date-of-birth/date-of-death would be cool, too.

I really don't have the technology or equipment to make my own, so I thought I'd ask you guys before I bought the ones I found on line.

If you enjoyed reading about "OBL target source request" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TexasRifleman
May 4, 2011, 01:59 PM
Simple request so no discussion needed. If anyone can help the OP with sources for targets please send him a PM.

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "OBL target source request" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!