seal team 6

PDA

mallard044
May 4, 2011, 08:26 PM
Just wondering? What gun and caliber would they have used to kill him. I'm sure it was some configeration of a AR, but would it be a .223 or .308 nato. Just looked at some pics on the net of 3 of the bad guys,,, definitly ruined there day. Close in combat, but i'm almost sure it was a rifle of some sort????

If you enjoyed reading about "seal team 6" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
memphisjim
May 4, 2011, 08:32 PM
I heard they killed Osama with a m4 carbine

mallard044
May 4, 2011, 08:36 PM
Ohch!!!! Damn

outlook ranch
May 4, 2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks boys, and job well done. Likely we will never know who, how, etc. My hat is off to those of you who did this good deed, you know who you are. God bless our troops! Much obliged...

9mmepiphany
May 4, 2011, 08:45 PM
From the sticky:
Just because a news story has a gun associated with it does NOT make it suitable for discussion on THR. News stories are suitable for discussion here only when the story contains clear and unambiguous self-defense, home defense, firearms-centric, or RKBA aspects *and* when there is readily discernible detail in the news accounts sufficient to support a rational discussion.

If you enjoyed reading about "seal team 6" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!